- Positive rating of the current business situation
- Optimistic expectations for the future
- Investment climate continues to be favourable
- Growth drivers are continuing to be stable
- Composites Index shows differing developments
This is the eleventh time that Composites Germany has identified the latest KPIs for the fibre-reinforced plastics market. Again, the survey covered all the member companies of the four biggest umbrella organisations of Composites Germany: AVK, CCeV, CFK-Valley and the VDMA Working Group on Hybrid Lightweight Construction Technologies.
As before, to ensure a smooth comparison with the previous surveys, the questions in this half-yearly survey had been left unchanged. Once again, the data obtained in the survey was largely qualitative in relation to current and future market developments.