A two-day fact-finding mission in the mecca of motorsports, aiming at generating business opportunities and R&D collaborations for Swiss companies in the UK.
26-28 November 2018; London
CC Schweiz is a cooperation partner of this event. CC Schweiz members get a reduction on the participation fees.
Two market routes will be tackled:
- Opportunities within the motorsports sector, notably Formula One
- R&D collaborations in view of diversification with counterparts in the UK
This fact-finding mission aims at accelerating business, through:
- One-to-one business meetings with potential partners
- Pitching sessions with an industry leader: Williams Advanced Engineering
- Site visits to OEM and/or Tier 1 suppliers
- Networking with clients, investors and counterparts
More information can be found here (PDF).
As CC-Schweiz-member you are able to join the event on a reduced rate (Swiss-Global-Enterprise-member-rate). Please state on the registration file, that you are a Carbon-Composites-Schweiz-member to adjust the rate. Please note, all participants will need to be vetted by a steering committee before being granted access to the mission. To register, you will be asked to provide a non-confidential description of the technologies presented during the mission
We would appreciate a short note, in case you want to participate, so we know about your ideas and who to expect in England in November.