M-ERA.NET, a network of 40 funding organisations from Europe and beyond (Taiwan, Canada, South Africa, Korea, Brazil, Russia, Israel) incl. Switzerland (Innosuisse), has launched a call for transnational RTD projects in material research and innovation.
- Modeling for materials engineering and processing
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
Swiss SMEs, Industry, and public research organisations are eligible to participate. Innosuisse rules are applicable.
Call documents for download:
- Call flyer
- Guide for proposers
- mandatory Pre-Proposal form
- mandatory Full-Proposal form and mandatory annex 1 to Full-Proposal form (available in September 2019)
Submission for Pre-proposal (only for transnational coordinator) is open: https://m-era.net/submission/submission/call-2019 , deadline is 18 June 2019, 12:00, noon Brussels time)
Submission for Innosuisse proposal (only for Swiss applicants): Deadline is 22 July 2019, 17:00
Please contact your respective national/regional funding organisation for detailed information!
Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org +41 58 466 77 03